- To responsibly source fine ethnographic and garden art for preservation, and curated educational exhibitions for the benefit of the public.
- To conduct curated fine art public exhibitions for fund raising purposes across the United States of America in partnership with and benefiting relevant local community non-profit charitable and educational organizations.
- To make donations to relevant non-profit organizations for fund raising purposes.
- To involve family members in our art exhibition activities as a means of teaching ethical business practices and implementing our social mission.
- To contribute to the appreciation of fine art and the cultural contexts in which these pieces were designed, created, and in some cases used by indigenous cultures.
- When possible to support local indigenous cultures and artisans connected with the art we sell.