- To responsibly source fine ethnographic and garden art for preservation, curated exhibition and sale to discerning clients and educational or fine arts institutions.
- To conduct curated fine art exhibitions across the United States of America in partnership with and benefiting important and relevant local community non-profit environmental, educational, and fine art organizations.
- To donate works of art to relevant non-profit organizations for fund raising purposes.
- To involve family members in our art exhibition activities as a means of teaching ethical business practices and implementing our social mission.
- To contribute to the appreciation of fine art and the cultural contexts in which these pieces were designed, created, and in some cases used by indigenous cultures.
- When possible to support local indigenous cultures and artisans connected with the art we sell.
- To provide professional design and installation advice and services when appropriate